Wednesday, February 11, 2009

#1



1. Happiness, true happiness
2. Peace of mind
3. A JOB! 3 and a half freakin' months
4. Closure on the divorce crap. 4 months to go.
5. More money. Not something I just want, I NEED! I know it seems quite materialistic, but this would solve a lot right now. My family is so far in the hole we can't see the damn light.
6. This decal! Because I do! Find it here.
7. This necklace because I wish I had Alice's talent. It's one like she wore in the movie. *Clickclick*
8. Somewhere to wear this to. Dress from Sydney's Closet
9. A boyfriend on a krewe so that I can wear this dress to a Mardi Gras ball. Dress from Sydney's Closet.
10. Glory, a dapple dachshund I found on petfinder.com
11. The tattoo I "designed".
12. Shoes and motivation for exercise. From Zappos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those dresses are lovely! And Glory looks so sweet. I have to stay away from those sites, or I'd want to adopt every homeless dog I found.

k a t i. said...

i LOVE that necklace!

MJ said...

I can't figure out how to follow you dammit.

Unknown said...

follow this blog up top of the sidebar

Vicki Christiansen said...

I've always wanted to go to a Mardi Gras ball. And Mardi Gras!